Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Who's That Naked Guy in Sex and The City?

Move over Chris Noth, There's a new Mr. Big in town.

Meet Gilles Marini, he plays Samantha Jones neighbor Dante. He's the one causing the collective gasps' in theatres everywhere.

Why? He appears naked and having sex with one or more women for most of the his screen time, but there's a jaw dropping side shot of his rather impressive manhood when Samantha catches Dante taking an outdoor shower.

"There was no body double," Marini assued E! interviewer, Marc Malkin, "It was me!"

Director Micheal Patrick King said he knew as soon as Marini walked in he door, he had found his guy. "He is that rare combination of hot sex with Bambi eyes - irresistable," King said in an email. "Just ask any of the women who melted in the hallway at his audition. And if I had more time I could think of 10 more inches, I mean reason, why I cast him."

Thx EONLINE.COM

No comments: