Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fabulous Collabo...Rihanna and Maroon 5!!!!!

Rihanna and Maroon 5 joined forces on a Los Angeles soundstage to film a video for remake of "If I Never See Your Face Again" and will be on both artists' albums.

"We're both releasing our albums - mine's out June 17," Rihanna told MTV News. "This is the only collaboration on my re-release, because I always wanted to work with Maroon 5. They are one of my favorite bands. When they called me to do the record, I was honored."

The video is ultra glam, late 70's/early 80s situation.


clip from "If I Never See Your Face Again" Video

Check it out: http://www.spike.com/video/if-i-never-see-your/2981010

The dynamic duo plan to work together again in the future, on a somewhat different tip. Something more of a"Project Runway" style partnership.

Levine states that he has been styling Rhi Rhi's lately, especially for this video..his other passion lies there...I find that interesting...because she has been looking F'N outstanding lately. GO ADAM!

No comments: