Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Men Of Style...and what they have to say

Gerard Butler
"It's amazing how much time and effort it takes for me to look rumpled."

Pharrell Williams
"Fashion has to reflect who you are, what you feel at the moment, and where you're going. It doesn't have to be bright, doesn't have to be loud. Just be you."

Patrick Dempsey
"My hair is a complete nightmare to deal with. The gray is coming in now, and I;m looking forward to that. I'm going to try and age gracefully and not be neurotic about it."

Kanye West
"My first love is for fashion and I appreciate just being in a position to afford to be able to spend a week in Paris visiting shows. “I totally love and respect any designer that won’t let me come to their show. It’s their show. They don’t owe me anything." "I just love the clothes! "

Jeremy Piven
"To me, the way a woman walks is the sexist thing of all; how someone carries herself and moves through space is very telling. If (she) comfortable in her own skin, then it doesn't matter what she's wearing."

No comments: