Wednesday, May 28, 2008

She's A FAKE!



Apparently, we have a fake Kim Kardashian on our hands and she has been going out making appearances at parties in Houston, Texas..hiding behind shades all night, and refusing to speak.

Lol, I personally find this hysterical, because a few months ago, I was working a photo shoot, and this very same girl asked me to give her the Kim Kardash Look. "I want the Kim Kardashian look, you know smokey eyes...Everyone tells me how I look like her. " I almost fell out when she said that. TOO FUNNY. I guess she took her look on the road...

Kim writes on her site: I am angry and disappointed to hear that people are going around Houston, Texas nightclub pretending to be me and pretending to work with me, lying and conning my friends and fans. I am so sorry that there are people in this world who take advantage of you and me, but I promise when I am going to appear somewhere you can check it's authenticity on my site.
Thx OfficialSite for Kim Kardashian

No comments: