Tuesday, May 13, 2008

RiRi and Chris Brown, in hiding no more


*** What is really going on between these two? Seriously, Chris Brown is confusing the hell out of his fans nowadays. He was spotted getting that lovey dovey kiss from Rihanna in a Florida KFC, just a few weeks after telling Ebony Magazine
"I date sometimes. If I ever had a girlfriend, it'd always be a problem. Fans want you to be attainable. I try to stay away from even having a girl. I go on dates, talk to a couple of chicks on the phone, " Ebony June 2008 Issue


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rihanna your a bitch!!!!!!!!
i hate you guts i hope your music industry fails

Anonymous said...

hey cuz this is yo cuz you might don't know me but i am your uncles cousin . you know stanley well i wish you the best of luck. your mother knows my mother tracey brooks. well i love you cousin bye!!!!!!!!

love,
teondra (aka tete)