Monday, July 21, 2008

Sneak Peak: Trina and Killa Mike on the set of "Look Back At Me"

My friends at All That's Fab is giving you a sneak peak on to the set of Trina's new video. Shooting took place on Monday, July 14 for the third single, "Look Back At Me" off the "Still Da Baddest" album. Single features Killa Mike and I hear it's extremely raunchy....Very Trinalicious. Can't wait to see the video, photos look amazing.

Sitting in by a Red Phone. (Lawd...where's the push up Bra? The Baddest Chick is a member of the "itty, bitty *itty committee) Lol....

Here's Ms. Trina Lookin Hot!

OK! Homegirl is doing her thing in this red number....

It's Killa Mike's turn now, here's a shot with a video model

Here's a shot with the crew...

1 comment:

Candy said...

I swear... Trina's wigs make her look older than what she is. I hate her lacefronts... Am I wrong?