Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Get a house on Craigslist and a Wife, How's that for a 2 for 1 Special?

Ok, Blushers...I got some interesting news today...we usually cover, makeup, beauty, fashion, gossip,etc. here on Watch Me Blush..but today I have just come across some things and I want to know your thoughts.

Deven Trabosh
of West Palm Beach, Florida is offering herself and house for sale on Craigslist. She tried EBay, but the company removed the listing because they do not allow people to sell themselves on the site. Trabash is a single mother of 2 girls and has been divorced for eight years.

Is it really that difficult to find a man these days? Or are all these reality shows making it okay to market yourself in this way, Bachlorette, Bacholer, Tila Tequila and so on. It seems devaluing to me, Get some scruples people! Get your self value on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ill leave my first comment...

Anonymous said...

What in the world? What is the world coming to?